Replacing fossil fuels with alternatives can have complex global emission ramifications if biofuels come from feedstocks and land that would otherwise be used for food, livestock feed, or other materials. ICCT analyses take into account the full life-cycle effects of proposed alternative energy sources to aid in policy and decision-making.
- Stephanie Searle, Acting Deputy Director (Washington, DC)
- Felipe Rodríguez, Heavy-Duty Vehicles Program Director / Europe Deputy Managing Director (Berlin)
- Nikita Pavlenko, Program Lead (Washington, DC)
- Jane O’Malley, Researcher (Washington, DC)
- Francielle Carvalho, Associate Researcher (São Paulo)
- Georg Bieker, Senior Researcher (Berlin)
- Carolina Rodrigues Poupinha, Associate Researcher (Berlin)