Brazil is the fourth-largest vehicle market in the world and an important factor in the global biofuels industry. ICCT supports Brazilian governmental agencies including the Ministry of Environment, São Paulo's Environmental Agency, and the Ministry of Development, Industry and Foreign Trade, filling technical gaps for more advanced vehicle emissions, fuel quality, and sustainable freight and mobility policies.
- Marcel Martin, Brazil Managing Director (Brazil)
- Ray Minjares, Heavy-Duty Vehicles Program Director and San Francisco Managing Director (San Francisco, CA)
- Carmen Araujo, Regional Lead, Brazil (São Paulo)
- André Cieplinski, Associate Researcher (Brazil)
- Francielle Carvalho, Associate Researcher (São Paulo)
- Ana Beatriz Rebouças, Researcher (São Paulo)