Despite the adoption of more stringent vehicle emission regulations, the transport sector remains a significant contributor to global illness and deaths from air pollution. The burden is concentrated in China, South Asia, Europe, and North America, which together account for three-quarters of premature deaths worldwide related to transport pollution. Benefiting public health is a founding mission of the ICCT, and our Clean Air Program focuses on identifying policies and strategies to address it.
- Ray Minjares, Heavy-Duty Vehicles Program Director and San Francisco Managing Director (San Francisco, CA)
- Carmen Araujo, Regional Lead, Brazil (São Paulo)
- Tim Dallmann, Interim International Partnerships Program Director (Washington, DC)
- Joshua Miller, Director of Modeling, Monitoring, and Evaluation and Director of Program Services (San Francisco)
- Eamonn Mulholland, Researcher (Berlin)
- Vaibhav Kush, Researcher (New Delhi)
- Moorthy Nair, Associate Researcher (New Delhi)